Tuesday, September 4, 2012

The best stroller ever!







I just want to give a little disclaimer.  I do not plan to use this blog to plug lots of baby merchandise, but I have to tell you about my awesome new stroller.  

So, we used a generic travel system stroller for my daughter and for the first seven months of my son's life.  It was fine.  I got us from point A to point B with no issues.  It was rather bulky, but I assumed that all strollers that were not of the umbrella variety were.  Not true.  After going to a craft fair where I had to walk around the town all day with one of my neighbors who was pushing her daughter in a City Mini by Baby Jogger, I decided it was a must have.  It is so unbelievably easy to fold up and carry.  Most strollers say that they can be folded using only one hand, but this one really can be.   When I saw my neighbor pick up the stroller and carry it like it was as light as a feather, I had to try it myself.  When I had no issues with it's ease of folding or it's weight, I was determined to order one.   

The price was kind of  in the middle .  It wasn't the cheapest, but it was far from the most expensive.

This is probably not the stroller for the super-fit runner.  But for those people like me, who jog once in a while, but mostly just walk the neighborhood, I would say that this is the perfect stroller.  

Sorry for the plug, but when you find an item that you feel you can't live without, you have to tell people about it!


Baby Jogger City Mini GT Stroller - Black/Shadow (Google Affiliate Ad)

Baby Jogger City Mini GT Double Stroller (Google Affiliate Ad) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input!